All forms of gambling including online gambling should be seen as a form of entertainment. Gambling is not designed as a way to make money and the majority of players will lose money over the long term when gambling. If you are having trouble controlling your gambling then we suggest you take a break and seek help immediately.
While all of us like to win, it is the reality that all of us will lose money at some time or another if we participate in gambling online or offline. You should only ever gamble with money that you can afford to lose. If you are gambling with money that you need for other expenses such as bills you should seriously consider the fact that you may have a gambling problem.
Getting Help with Your Gambling
If you want help with your gambling we recommend visiting the following websites all of which offer information on how to take control of your gambling.
20 Questions About Your Gambling
Gamblers Anonymous has developed the following 20 questions that you should ask yourself about your gambling. Most problem gamblers answer yes to at least seven of these questions and should seek help.
- Did you ever lose time from work or school due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your home life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money to pay debts or solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use "gambling money" for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry, trouble, boredom or loneliness?
- Have you ever considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by gambling?
- Have you ever considered self destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
All of the casinos we list here at All Online Slots have self exclusion programs. If you feel that you have a gambling problem and want to prohibit the use of online casinos you can contact the casinos to self exclude yourself for a set period or permanently.